Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Unbroken by Melody Grace

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Unbroken by Melody Grace
eBook Available Now


"Looking back, I wonder if mom saw it in my eyes; the storm clouds gathering, the dry crackle of electricity in the air.  But it was already too late.  No warning sirens were going to save me.  I guess you never really know the danger, not until you're the one left, huddled on the ground, surrounded by pieces of your broken heart." Location 25-27

"'You're mine.' He growls, his breath hot against my face.  My legs give way, and he holds me up, gripping my haw so I have no choice but to stare up into his eyes.  To lose myself in them.  'You're mine,' he says again fiercely.'" Location 1005-1009

*******************************
I really enjoyed this one!  It's not hard for me to finish a book in a day or two, but when I spend my day trying to find little snippets of time to dive back into a book, then you know its good.  I loved the brokenness of both Juliet and Emerson in this one.  This first quote just broke my heart because that's what lost love feels like, and I though that Melody described that black hole perfectly.  Add that emotion to the surging sexual tension, and you have a great NA novel!