Tuesday, January 7, 2014

YA Sisterhood's Most Anticipated Books of 2014

There are so many good books coming out this year, and I cannot wait for so many of them!  But, there are a few that I am DYING to get my hands on!!! So, here we go....(in no particular order)


I just love Tahereh Mafi, and I just don't know what team I'm on!  I love Adam and Warner!


I'm usually not a huge high fantasy fan, but I LOVE this series.  The Grisha world is fantastic, and The Darkling--evil or not, he has my heart.


Oh Kaidan, how I love thee. I needn't say any more!


This is a family favorite--while Amy has already read Empower (I shake my fist at her), I remain ever hopeful that I'll get an early copy!  Because Phoenix and Lincoln--love them both.


 I loved April's debut novel--the setting and characters drew me straight into her mad world.  I can't wait to find out what's next. 


We love Cora, and now she is writing a book after this Texas girl's own heart--a book with a football heartthrob.  Just can't wait.

I have been waiting forever for Stephanie Perkins new book!!! 

This one sounds super creepy--and I love a good macabre story!


Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore--a historical romance that sounds to die for!
And finally....there are a few I'm dying for that have no covers yet (and some no titles!)
Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles #3)--this is absolutely one of my favorite series, and Kresley Cole has become one of my favorite authors!!!
Invisible (The Twixt) by Dawn Metcalf--I loved the first book Indelible, and I can't wait to jump into the world again!

There you have it, my list (thus far) of 2014's I'm dying for.  This list always seems to expand as I find more and more. 
Leave me a link to your list (if you have one), as I would love to comment!
What books are you dying for?  (As I'm sure I left some out!)